- $41.6 million
- 91,765 square feet
A gathering space that provides balance in a fast-paced environment.
- The new main gym seats 1,640, has a new audio-visual system, movable seats and can be split into three sections to accommodate three teams simultaneously.
- A large screen can drop down into the gym for presentations or events.
- A coaches’ suite with whiteboards and an 80-inch flat-screen TV overlooks the new court from above.
- The pool’s deck was expanded, outdoor showers were added and dedicated locker rooms were built for the students involved in swimming activities.
- New “Hall of Frame” corridor
- Sunken main gym floor
- Ticket booth, concession stand, athletic store
- Basketball and volleyball courts
- Team locker rooms
- Court-side training room
- Ample storage
- Conference room
- Strength & conditioning and aerobics fitness rooms
- Boys and girls P.E. locker rooms
- P.E. activity room
- Pool and locker rooms
Renderings by Jeremiah Tolbert Architects.